Date Date Location Location Arrival Arrival Departure Departure
Sun, Mar 15, 2020 BALTRA (GALAPAGOS) 7:00 am 2:30 pmMon, Mar 16, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --Tue, Mar 17, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --Wed, Mar 18, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --Thu, Mar 19, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --Fri, Mar 20, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --Sat, Mar 21, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --Sun, Mar 22, 2020 LA TRANCA TECHNICAL STOP -- --
Arrival | Departure Sun, Mar 15, 2020
-- | 2:30 PM
Arrival | Departure Sun, Mar 22, 2020
7:00 AM | --
Arrival | Departure Tue, Mar 17, 2020
1:30 PM | 8:00 PM
Arrival | Departure Wed, Mar 18, 2020
7:00 AM | 12:00 PM
Arrival | Departure Thu, Mar 19, 2020
2:00 PM | 7:00 PM
Arrival | Departure Fri, Mar 20, 2020
7:00 AM | 11:00 AM
Celebrity Cruises exists because we believe in opening up the world. We know that travel makes us better - every one of us. We're here to help vacationers understand the value of travel. Our cruises encourage people to sail beyond their own borders and expand their horizons. Our iconic "X" is the mark of modern luxury, the mark of contemporary spaces that are at once coolly sophisticated and warmly inviting. Where the culinary experience is influenced by global cuisines and designed by our Michelin-starred chef. Where our staff provides seamless and intuitive service that's both personal and unobtrusive. Where everything is designed to provide unparalleled luxury cruise vacations for travelers of every age. Our thirteen award-winning ships offer unique experiences in more than 300 destinations on all seven continents.
We're Celebrity Cruises, and the world is open.
Celebrity FloraSM marks an evolutionary turning point in the approach to ship design - creating a sense of being truly immersed in the destination, instead of just visiting it. Indulge in the largest and most luxurious accommodations in the Galapagos Islands, where every stateroom on board is a suite. Dine on delectable menus, curated by a Michelin-starred chef, and allow your Personal Suite Attendant to help you unpack. All this to ensure that your visit to these primitive islands is anything but.
From grilling up the highest quality sustainable seafood for lunch, to the spectacular Dinner Under the Stars, Ocean Grill is the envy of any destination restaurant - on land or at sea.
When you're not learning about the islands from our team of Naturalists, the Discovery Lounge is where you'll be socializing, unwinding, and being entertained by performances and conversations with your crew and fellow explorers.
Want to learn even more about the Galapagos? Head up to the Observatory - our stunning library dedicated to the Galapagos Islands, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. There's no better place to cozy up with a book and take in the views.
The stars in the night sky over the Galapagos Islands are a brilliant sight to see. And, there's no better place to witness these celestial marvels than our Stargazing platform. Enjoy guided stargazing or simply take in the spectacle on your own - we even provide the binoculars.
- 7-night Galapagos cruise on one of our three luxury vessels in Oceanview stateroom
- Some of the world's most up-close and stunning wildlife encounters
- Gourmet dining onboard featuring locally sourced cuisine from Michelin star chef
- All drinks onboard including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, teas and bottled water
- Twice-daily expedition team guided shore landings and excursions
- A Galapagos National Park certified Expedition Leader, naturalist staff and expedition guides
- Daily naturalist briefings and Galapagos expert lectures
- Premium bedding & stateroom amenities on all ships
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Galapagos Meet & Greet service by Celebrity Naturalist
- Complimentary room service upon request
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, mini-wet suits, binoculars and walking sticks
- Complimentary Wifi access (service may be limited)
- All gratuities
- Inaugural Date: May 2019
- Occupancy: 100
- Tonnage: 5,739
- Length: 333 ft
- Beam: 55.7 ft
- Draught: 14.7 ft
- Cruise Speed: 14 kts
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.