Allure Of The Seas
Allure of the Seas has just been named Best Cruise Ship by Travel Weekly readers for the second year in the row. But this isn't just a cruise ship. It's an adventure that sails way ahead of the curve. Explore seven singular neighborhoods, from the winding paths of Central Park to the ultimate rush of the Pool and Sports Zone. Surfing. Ziplining. Ice-skating. 3D movies. Come seek all this and more on Allure of the Seas - your biggest vacation yet.
Allure Of The Seas Facts
- Guest Capacity: 5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 225,282
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,187'
- Max Beam: 213'
- Draft: 30 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
- Full-service Vitality Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park with restaurants, shopping and galleries
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- New larger Diamond Lounge with ocean views**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club and new larger Diamond Lounge with ocean views.
Adventure All Around
- Zip line, 82 feet across and nine decks up
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Ice-skating rink
- Main Pool
- Sports Pool
- Full-sized basketball court
- Six-course seasonal menu at 150 Central Park, by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
- Chops Grille American steakhouse
- Izumi Hibachi and Sushi
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- The first Starbucks at sea
Kids & Families
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen programs and hangout spots
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest
- Variety of name-brand , duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including the GUESS Store, Coach, teen and kidsí shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Designer boutiques from both Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors
- Broadway hit Musical, Mamma Mia!
New For Suite Guests
- The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool
- A private lounge with ocean views
- A dedicated sun deck with loungers