Allure Of The Seas
Winner of the Best Overall Cruise Ship award for two years running, Allure of the Seas is a captivating adventure unlike any other. Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features – like the first Starbucks at sea, dance and jive with Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! and enjoy favorite moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks Experience. Spice up your sailing with Mexican-fare favorites at Sabor, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there's still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from the classic carousel on the Boardwalk, to aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater, FlowRider surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park—a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
NEW Sailing Europe in 2015
Here is one for the history books. In summer 2015, Allure of the Seas will sail European waters, departing round trip from Barcelona and Civitavecchia near Rome. It is cruising like Europe has never seen before. And you can be a part of it.
Allure Of The Seas Facts
- Guest Capacity: 5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 225,282
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,187'
- Max Beam: 213'
- Draft: 30 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with restaurants and a Coach store
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- New larger Diamond Lounge with ocean views**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club and new larger Diamond Lounge with ocean views.
Action & Adventure
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Hand-carved carousel
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade.
- Guests on board Allure of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining -- as well as the flexible My Time Dining program -- in the ships' Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world's largest and most innovative cruise ships.
- Expanded selections at the Windjammer Marketplace, with theme dinners every evening
- Grilled sausages and franks at the Boardwalk Dog House
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, now on Deck 4
Kids & Families
- DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest
- Variety of name-brand , duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including the GUESS Store, Coach, teen and kids’ shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Designer boutiques from both Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors
- Broadway hit Musical, Mamma Mia!
New For Suite Guests
- The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool
- A private lounge with ocean views
- A dedicated sun deck with loungers