Allure Of The Seas
Allure of the Seas, the newest ship in Royal Caribbean's awe-inspiring Oasis class, is a captivating adventure unlike any other. Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features - like the first Starbucks at sea, Tony Award-winning Broadway musical Chicago in the main theater, and favorite moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks Experience. Spice up your sailing with margaritas and Mexican-fare favorites at Rita's Cantina, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there's still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from the classic carousel on the Boardwalk, to aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater, FlowRider surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park -a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
NEW Sailing Europe in 2015
Here?s one for the history books. In summer 2015, Allure of the Seas? will sail European waters, departing round trip from Barcelona and Civitavecchia near Rome. It?s cruising like Europe has never seen before. And you can be a part of it.
Allure Of The Seas Facts
- Guest Capacity: 5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 225,282
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,187'
- Max Beam: 213'
- Draft: 30 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
Rest & Relaxation
*Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with BRITTO Gallery, restaurants and a Coach store
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge*
Action & Adventure
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Hand-carved carousel
* Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 13 more complimentary options including Park Cafe, Windjammer Cafe Boardwalk Dog House, and room service*
- The first Starbucks at sea*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets, Cupcake Cupboard and more*
- 150 Central Park, serves up an intimate six-course experience of leading-edge cuisine in a modern setting. Enjoy seasonally, locally-sourced menus developed by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
- Experience culinary delights at any one of our Specialty restaurants where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert* - including 150 Central Park, Chops Grille steakhouse, Giovanni''s Table Italian restaurant, and Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- NEW Central Park Dining Package, at $65 per guest, includes Giovanni''s Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse
- A la carte more your style? Try Izumi Asian cuisine for sushi bar selections, and Vintages wine bar for an array of tempting tapas*
Kids & Families
- Complimentary DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Tony Award-winning musical Chicago
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- 18,000 sq. foot Casino Royale with 456 slots and 27 tables
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Rita's Fiesta, a reservation-only themed party in Rita's Cantina featuring the restaurant's most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $10 per guest or three alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $20 per guest
- Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest
- Variety of name-brand , duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including the GUESS Store, Coach, BRITTO Gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Entertainment venues' Showtimes at a Glance